Independent Schools are inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
The inspections aim to benefit the children by improving the quality and effectiveness of the education independent schools provide.
Our recent Education Quality Inspection (EQI) report recognises our many strengths and identifies the excellent progress children make during their time with us. Please click on the link below to read our full report from February 2020.
Here are a selection of key quotes from the report:
- Pupils make an excellent contribution to the lives of others within the school, the local community and wider society.
- Pupils have a strong moral compass and their behaviour is excellent.
- Pupils exhibit a strong awareness and appreciation of other cultures.
- Pupils progress in English and mathematics is high.
- Pupils feel that they are listened to and their opinions matter.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent levels of self-knowledge, self-esteem, self-confidence and resilience.
- Pupils display excellent attitudes to their work, good levels of independence and the ability to lead their learning.
- Pupils achieve well across a broad curriculum and a wide extra-curricular programme which enriches learning.
- Pupils are encouraged to do whatever they are passionate about and work to their strengths.