Our Ethos and Values
School Mission Statement & Values
As a co-educational, non-selective day school for children aged 4 to 11 years, St Peter & St Paul School aims to develop the whole child so every individual can achieve their full potential.
We aim to do this by;
· Creating a community which recognises and values every child as an individual, nurturing a sense of self value and developing supportive and caring relationships.
· Developing pupils through provision of a broad and balanced curriculum which is supportive of their needs and stretching and challenging of their abilities to achieve their aspirations and potential.
· Promoting a healthy lifestyle through physical development and balanced diet.
· Expecting every individual at SPSP to show courtesy and respect and to avoid all forms of discrimination.
· Providing opportunities for our children to understand and value the gift of helping others.
Our pupils demonstrate this mission statement in their daily actions through the following core values;